About the Role
Capital Insurance Limited (CIL) is a PNG wholly owned company providing life and general insurance products to individuals and the corporate market. We are trusted by over 100,000 Pacific Businesses and Individuals to provide them with protection against the unexpected – a trust that we always respect, and reward.
CIL continues to expand hence we are looking for suitable candidates to join our team in the Suva office. This potential candidate will be reporting operationally to the General Manager – CIL and administratively to the Head of People & Culture in the Head Office, Papua New Guinea. This role will be an integral member of the People & Culture team and will be responsible for overseeing the People aspects for the CIL businesses in Fiji, Tonga and Vanuatu.
This position reports which directly to the CIL General Manager and is primarily responsible for:
- The effective management of all claims received, processing and reporting for the CIL businesses
- Ensuring that the claims process is observed and always striving for best practices throughout the claim’s management process
- Ensuring good team leadership
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring that there is compliance with all audit and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- A clear understanding of general and medical insurance claims process knowledge.
- Having attained a business degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- ANZIIF qualification or equivalent
- At a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Good communication (oral and written), analytical ability to read numbers and trends.
- An ability to work with and lead a diverse team
The successful individual will be working with the CIL Teams in Fiji, Tonga, Vanuatu. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to Apply
Interested Parties are asked to submit their applications together with a copy of their CV, details of previous work experience and contactable references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date of Application is Wednesday 15th March 2023, 5.00pm.
Head of People and Culture
Capital Insurance Group Limited
PO Box 254, Waigani
National Capital District