At Capital Insurance Group (CIG), we are constantly looking for ways to make our team stronger because we are passionate about what we do!
CIG continues to expand hence we are encouraging suitable candidates from within Port Moresby to apply for the role of Claims Manager, General Insurance. The successful candidate may be asked to commence immediately, or a date mutually agreed upon and the successful passing a pre-employment medical check.
The Claims manager is responsible for claims service delivery within the team. The position is primarily responsible for the:
1.Achievement of stated Claims service and quality objectives.
2.Delivery of Claims operation plan objectives including (but not limited to) QA, coaching/development, workflow management and process improvement.
3.Planning and management of change within the team.
4.Effective oversight and management of broker and service provider relationships from a Claims perspective.
Reporting to the Group Chief Operating Officer (COO) and the successful candidate will be involved in;
- Effective management of all claims within policy limits and agreed service standards.
- Adopt and maintain best practice systems and processes to drive efficient and accurate data capture and reporting
- Management and execution of complete and sound claim settlements, legal reviews and investigations in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Reporting and recommendations to the COO regarding claim trends in the various General Insurance products and classes.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
The ideal candidate must:
- Have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Have at least a Diploma in General Insurance (ANZIIF)
- Have had experience in usage of JAVLN or similar software in the Insurance industry,
- Be able to deliver results, proven high turn-around time and be able meet deadlines,
- Be able to adapt and be an active team player,
- Sound communicational skills,
- Customer Service oriented,
- Have good attention to detail,
- Good negotiating skills,
If this is you, please forward your application to include updated CV, copies of certificates and including contact details of three reliable referees by email to: email@example.com. You may also hand-deliver your application to our office located on Level 2, Tisa Haus, along Sir John Guise Drive.
Please attention your application to the: Head of People & Culture
Applications close on Monday 04 January 2021, at 4:30pm.
Due to a large number of applications, only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted