At Capital Insurance Group, we are constantly looking for ways to make our team stronger because we are passionate about what we do!
We have an opportunity for a Bank Reconciliation Officer to join our Finance team in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. The person we are seeking should have prior work experience in a similar role and have knowledge in usage of Technology One accounting software. The successful candidate will be required to complete pre-employment medical tests before commencing in the new role.
In this role, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for day-to-day execution of bank reconciliations to deliver organizational objectives and to maintain optimal team efficiency as follows:
• Effective delivery of end-to-end service in bank reconciliations
• Ensure external & internal stakeholder relationships are established and well maintained
• Have a good understanding of finance roles
• Provide support and contribute ideas for the continuous improvements in Finance processes or propositions
Preferred Skills, Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have the following;
Skills & requirements:
• Knowledge and well versed with Technology One accounting system
• Held a similar role with a minimum of two years’ work experience,
• Have a sound understanding of procedures and processes and/or best practices in Finance
• Be a problem solver with high level of interpersonal and analytical skills
• Be focus-driven with ability to deliver accurate results and meet deadlines
• Excellent communicational skills and be a team player
• High level of interpersonal and analytical skills
• Completed Tertiary education in either accounting, banking & finance, business studies or business management
• Completed CPA/CAT qualification (preferred but not essential)
Join our team by forwarding your CV and relevant certificates including contact details of three reliable referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver your application to our office on Level 2, Tisa Haus, along Sir John Guise Drive, Port Moresby.
Attention your application to Head of People & Culture, your CV must contain in detail, your current job scope and/or work experience.
Applications close Friday 05 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.