Functionally Reporting to BARCC and administratively to the Group CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Formulating and Implementing a Fit for Purpose Internal Audit Plan
- Carry out Audit exercises in line with the Board approved Internal Audit Plan
- Carry out urgent Audits at the request of the Group CEO and/ or BARCC.
- Review all Internal policies, practices and procedures against the current practices to see the effectiveness of all the key Governing Policies
- Work with the Group CEO & the Risk team to promote a risk-based culture and a Compliance driven culture.
- Any other tasks delegated by the Group CEO & BARCC Chairman
The ideal candidate must have:
- Tertiary level qualification in Business Management, Accounting or related field
- Must have minimum of 5 years work experience in Internal Audit or similar role
- knowledge and background in Insurance will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to analyse, recommend and solve problems relating to Process controls
- Good research skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to think logically and make objective decisions and /or recommendation
- Able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision
If this is for you, please send your EOI to email@example.com. Applications close on Wednesday 03 June 2020, at 4:30pm.
Please note that this role is Port Moresby Based
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted