This role reports to the Claims Manager of the Life & Medical entity – CLIC
The successful applicant will be responsible for several key areas within the CLIC Claims team.
- Claims Delivery Service
- Claims quality assurance and auditing
- Lead a team to meet all team expectations and deadlines
- Provide real-time reports on a regular basis
Qualifications & Skills:
- ANZIIF Qualification
- Attained tertiary qualification in business, banking & finance or accounting
- Insurance experience is desirable, with minimum of 3 years work experience in Claims role
- Must have a recent police clearance certificate (done within the last 6 months)
- Knowledge in usage of JAVLN insurance software or similar
- Customer Service oriented and be able to deliver results with exceptional turn-around time to clients
- Good attention to detail with very good analytical skills
- Be able to meet strict team deadlines
- Sound written & communication skills
- Be able to lead and work within the team
- Display eagerness to adapt to change
If this is you, please forward your application including updated CV, copies of certificates and contact details of three (3) reliable referees.
Applications close on Friday 26 June 2020, at close of business
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.