At Capital Insurance Group, we are constantly looking for ways to make our team stronger because we are passionate about what we do!
This is an excellent opportunity for young graduates looking to start a career with an organization that is passionate about creating value for our colleagues and our clients. If this, is you, apply today!
Position Vacant: Underwriting Support, General Insurance
What will you be doing?
As an Underwriting Support in our General Insurance business, you will provide support to our day-to-day execution of our underwriting services including but not limited to:
- Attending to clients and brokers queries within set deadlines
- Proper file management of our insurance applications
- Compiling of necessary documents for our underwriters to assess risks
- Shadow our underwriters to learn underwriting on the job.
You will work alongside a positive and vibrant team who will help you blend into our inclusive work environment in no time.
What will the right person look like?
The ideal candidate should:
- Have minimum of Grade 12 certificate
- Be willing to learn on the job and a good team player
- Portray excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills is an advantage
- Be able to think analytically, solution oriented with good attention to detail.
If this is you, please forward your CV and relevant certificates including contact details of three reliable referees by email to email@example.com or hand-deliver your application to our office on Level 2, Tisa Haus, along Sir John Guise Drive, Port Moresby with attention to our Head of People & Culture.
Applications close Tuesday, 27 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.