We wish to advice all our valued brokers, partners and clients that we will continue to operate normal business and adhere to the limitations of staff numbers and social distancing during the lock down as required under the new measures.
Therefore we have taken the following steps to protect our people and continue to maintain the services you require during this time.
- Implemented our Business Continuity Plan. We will have limited number of staff working in the office, while those that are on roster will work from home.
- Provided all the necessary tools and resources to all our staff, including those working from home are accessible by emails and phones with limited disruption to services.
We continue to maintain strict hygiene at work, which includes:
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all staff in and out of the office.
- Regular cleaning of workstations and general surfaces.
- Provided hand-sanitizers to all staff including disposable paper towels.
- Encouraged our staff to get tested if they suspect Covid 19 symptoms.
- All events and face -to-face client meetings on hold.
- For urgent meetings we will use Microsoft Teams to facilitate.
We trust that these measures will continue to assist in preventing the spread of the Virus and maintain business as usual. If you have any queries, please maintain communication with your CIG contacts for any Underwriting and Claims issues. For any other matters, you can contact us on 323 1144 or email: email@example.com